Searching for a cure of my sweet tooth. If ever there is any, this Mexican Chocholate Tofu Pudding might be the one. Thinking about making this over the weekend.
1) 3/4 cup splendar
2) 1 box of lite silken tofu (12 oz)
3) 1 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
4) 4 tbs of sugar-free coco powder
5) 1 tsp vanilla extract
6) 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
7) 1/2 tsp chili powder, or more to simply go nuts :)
(optional) 8 ounces high-quality bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted; and some chocolate shavings for garnish
How to Make It:
Put all ingredients except for chocolate shavings in a blender and purée until completely smooth, stopping machine to scrape down its sides if necessary. Divide among 4 to 6 ramekins and chill for at least 30 minutes. If you like, garnish with chocolate shavings before serving.