下面的配方蛮健康的。我把原来FOOD NETWORK的配方做了些修改，减少了一些糖，用了全麦面粉，麦片和LOW CARB的面粉，加了葡萄干， 核桃仁和一些红莓酱。成品香甜滋润，很好吃。CHRIS说比STARBUCK的玛芬还好吃。
Last week, while we were getting some coffee in Peet’s, I noticed that Chris was drooling over the pastry plate. So, I asked asked Chris what pasty he would fancy. He said pumpkin muffin. Oh, well, since I still have a couple of cans of pumpkin left from the Thanksgiving. I made it today, a perfect afternoon snack for a play-off game for Steelers.
In spite of many ingredients this recipes calls for, this is a rather easy and healthy recipe. The mini-pumpkin-muffins turned out moist and delicious. The chopped walnut and raisin enriched the texture, and made each bite more interesting and satisfying.
Marsha;"Chris, compared this one with the Starbuck's muffins, which one you like more?"
Chris:"Actually, believe it or not, yours seems to be better."
Marsha:” Chris, maybe we should wrapped all those little muffins up, otherwise, we would finish them before the game.”
Chris:” Na, not necessary…”
(A few minutes later and with a few more muffins disappeared) Chris:” Marsha, I think you are right. Those are so good, we’d better put them away, otherwise, we won’t have any thing left for tomorrow’s breakfast.”
Ingredients for the Batter
1) 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
2) 1/4 cup splenda
3) 3 tbs molasses
4) 1/4 cup canola oil
5) 2 large eggs
6) 1 cup canned pumpkin
7) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8) 1/2 cup of raspberry source (from Trader Joe's) (optional)
9) 3/4 cup low fat buttermilk or (1/2 yogurt plus 1/2 milk)(Set this aside)
In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, molasses, oil and 1 egg until combined. Add the other egg and whisk well. Whisk in the pumpkin and vanilla.
Ingredients for the Flour Mixture
1) 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour (I used whole wheat)
2) 1/2 cup oat bran
3) 1 cup whole-grain flour (I used CarbquiK low carb bake mix)
4) 1 tsp baking soda
5) 1/2 tsp salt
6) 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
7) 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
8) 1/2 tsp ground cloves
9) 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Add Flour Mixture to the Batter
1) In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg.
2) Whisk in the flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with the buttermilk. Whisk just until combined.
Adding Extra Flavor
1) 1/2 cup chopped walnut
2) 1/2 cup raisin
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
Tip: This is important to make it easier to take out the muffin. Today I coated it with margarine, I had a little problem of taking some of the little muffins out.
3) Pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
4) Tap the pan on the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of 1 of the muffins comes out clean. For mini-muffin pan, I baked 10 min. It worked very well.
Let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the muffins to loosen them and unmold. Cool completely on the rack.
delicious Pumpkin Raisin Muffin Recipe delicious Pumpkin Muffin healthy baking recipe